The Student Profile reports are released each semester and contain general student demographic information including enrollment by ethnicity, gender, and student status. The New Student Profile is released each fall semester and focuses on new freshmen and transfer students.
The infographics below show applications and enrollment by place of origin.
Weekly Admissions and Registration Reports
The following links lead to the Institutional Effectiveness Intranet site (login required), where the admissions and registration reports are posted weekly.
Section 1 of Fact Book
The following information comes from the annual Fact Book, which can be found on the home page. This information includes high school/college/country of origin, and residence hall profiles.
- High School of Origin of New Freshmen Students Fall 2019
- Origin of New Transfer Students Fall 2019
- Undergraduates with Minors 2017-2019
- Countries of Origin 2017-2019
- Residence Hall Profile by Facility: All Students 2019
- Residence Hall Profile: All Students 2017-2019
More detailed drill-down reports can be found in our Interactive Reporting tool.