External Resources

Students should make full use of Columbia’s established processes to resolve complaints.  On occasion, a student may believe that s/he cannot resolve their concern through these processes. In that event, the student has the option to contact: the State of Illinois; the Higher Learning Commission, which is Columbia College Chicago’s regional accrediting agency; or in regard to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the U.S. Department of Education.