There are various resources available for faculty to assist students that may be in crisis.
If you believe there is an immediate threat to an individual or the college community, please call 911 and then notify Campus Safety and Security.
If a student needs help with other distressing issues that do not require immediate attention, please submit a Student Success Alert.
A helpful Guide for Faculty and Staff is available on the Student Health Center website with more detailed information on:
- Counseling Services (312-369-8700)
- College Advising Center (312-369-7645)
- Student Health and Support Intervention Team (312-369-8595)
- Services for Students with Disabilities (312-369-8269)
- Student Relations (312-369-8595).
The Student Relations office (312-369-8595) manages non-life threatening crisis situations. If there is a crisis situation that must be addressed after their office hours (Monday to Thursday 8am- 6pm and Friday 9am- 5pm), call Campus Safety and Security (Emergency: 312-369-1111 or Non-Emergency: 312-369-3220).