Safety and Wellness Resources
Columbia College Chicago is committed to a safe and secure environment for employees and students. Below is information about seeking assistance regarding security, discrimination, harassment, and mental and physical health resources.
If you fear for your immediate personal safety or that of others, call 911.
- Call: 312-369-1111 (24-hour emergency)
- Updating Emergency Alert Preferences
- Anti-Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Student Counseling
- Call: 312-369-8700
- Student Health Center
- Call: 312-369-6830
- Employee Assistance Program
- Website: Morneau-Shepell (Password: columbia)
- Call: 800-272-2727